I can't get over his tongue in this picture! I pulled it up bigger and it's hysterical!I, too, love Photoshop.
Ditto on Photoshop. I've been able to restore so many faded "antique" photos to a picture you can at least view! It's what's helped me to be able to post some never-before-seen photos of Grandma & Grandpa. Love it, love your blog!
This picture needs some explaining... why does he have a lightning bolt on his forehead?You might be the next Jessica Sprague.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't get over his tongue in this picture! I pulled it up bigger and it's hysterical!
I, too, love Photoshop.
Ditto on Photoshop. I've been able to restore so many faded "antique" photos to a picture you can at least view! It's what's helped me to be able to post some never-before-seen photos of Grandma & Grandpa. Love it, love your blog!
This picture needs some explaining... why does he have a lightning bolt on his forehead?
You might be the next Jessica Sprague.
Post a Comment