Thursday, May 8, 2008

t-ball

Coming in to home plate

Ryan had his first T-ball game today. He's not extremely happy about being in T-ball again . . . he really wanted to do Coach Pitch or the city league (where most kids in his grade are playing), but he's not technically old enough and they were sticklers on the age thing. He did great tonight, though, and I think he had fun. I think he'll be glad we still signed him up.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I love his camo Children's Place pants... perfect for t-ball! We'll have to come to some of his games... what a stud!

Cammee said...

T-ball almost ruins them, both my older ones thought it was boring! I do love watching it though, it's hilarious!

I love your photography on the bird's nest! Is there ANYTHING you can't do?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ryan! You're the best!
Love,
Grandma Shauna