Monday, May 19, 2008

running with angels

A bunch of us ran/walked the Running with Angels 5K race on Saturday at Thanksgiving Point. The course went through the gardens, and it was a lot of fun. Here are some pics . . .

Group Shot (Cammee . . . I took this from your blog . . . hope you don't care!)


Jodi was one of the "dove releasers". Here's one of the doves.




More photos to come . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! THANKS for the fun post. The best was when Todd called us when he and Dax crossed the finish line and asked what was taking us so long -- he said he and Dax had already had breakfast!

THANKS everyone for joining us for a wonderful day!
Love, Grandma Shauna

One of Ten said...

I love the neat look-alike t-shirts you're all wearing in the pic too. Am cracking up over your pic of Todd. Hey Todd, I know somewhere on your shirt is the number 1, but search as I might I can't find it!
Love you all,
Lynnie

Cammee said...

I had a great time! I told your mom we should make it an annual thing.

You and Jodi have the cutest kids. I was cracking up watching them groove before the run. Hope you got pics of that! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

You have a goofy picture of Todd, I got Jodi...where's yours?

Lelani said...

yay! great to find you too!! I'm glad to re-connect. we miss all of you guys!