I took Cameron and Emily to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point last Friday. They had a great time running around the gardens, rolling down the hills, and eating nachos and donuts. All in all a great afternoon. Some nice lady saw me taking pictures of the kids and offered to take one of the three of us . . . yeah, Cameron wasn't so keen on that idea (as you can see from the pic).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















3 comments:
Emily looks so grown up! Don't show Ryan these pictures-- he'll feel bad that he was at school. I wish I could've come with you guys.
Your kids look SO big!! We really need to get together. What is our problem? :-) I wish I would have remembered the tulip festival was going on! That looks fun. Let's go to the Dinosaur Museum or the Farm together one of these mornings.
I'm with Jodi--that picture of Emily has got to go. She looks sooo big! You chose the right time to go. My mom took the girls after Grandma's birthday party and there was not one tulip! All of you are too cute!
Post a Comment