Just noticed it on my calendar!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM DAIN & LELANI & KIDS
Oh my gosh... I LOVE your new header. That is the cutest thing ever-- cute owls.Happy Birthday Mike! Thanks for sharing your 7 pound chocolate cake with us!
Ok, so as always, I'm late. Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you had a great day! (And from the sound of your cake, how could you not?)
And a late and very great HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the wicked outlaws!Love,Cliff and Shauna
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just noticed it on my calendar!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM DAIN & LELANI & KIDS
Oh my gosh... I LOVE your new header. That is the cutest thing ever-- cute owls.
Happy Birthday Mike! Thanks for sharing your 7 pound chocolate cake with us!
Ok, so as always, I'm late. Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you had a great day! (And from the sound of your cake, how could you not?)
And a late and very great HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the wicked outlaws!
Love,
Cliff and Shauna
Post a Comment