This is one of the best pics ever. They all look so happy! And looking at Cameron's face, I can see some of his Grandma Shauna in him (looks like some of her baby/toddler pics!)
Oh my gosh... they are SO cute! I'm stealing the picture for my blog... I love that they're all best friends. We are SO lucky to have such awesome kids!
4 comments:
Am I dumb? What is Bear Club? I;ve never heard of it.
I love Cameron in this picture, so cute!
I L-O-V-E your header!! Once again, is there anything you can't do?
yup, what is it???
oh, what a cute picture!! they are growing up SO fast
This is one of the best pics ever. They all look so happy! And looking at Cameron's face, I can see some of his Grandma Shauna in him (looks like some of her baby/toddler pics!)
Oh my gosh... they are SO cute! I'm stealing the picture for my blog... I love that they're all best friends. We are SO lucky to have such awesome kids!
Post a Comment