Too adorable! You're such an amazing Mom and Auntie. You help the kids be so creative--we all know the amount of work that takes for Mom.
oh-so-cute!! I remember doing that ... and eating all the profits. ha ha ha
You so should have let me know you were doing this! Uncle Steve can't pass up a lemonade stand, I would have sent him over and they would have cleaned up! I love them eating all the goods, I would do the same thing. Their sign is darling!
What a fun day... I'm glad you did it before the hot 100 degree weather. The sign is my very favorite part... and Jackson guarding the money box!
What beautiful children and what a fun activity! These kids are building fabulous memories.Love, Grandma Shauna
Could anything be more adorabel???Nope. it's just too cute for words.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too adorable! You're such an amazing Mom and Auntie. You help the kids be so creative--we all know the amount of work that takes for Mom.
oh-so-cute!! I remember doing that ... and eating all the profits. ha ha ha
You so should have let me know you were doing this! Uncle Steve can't pass up a lemonade stand, I would have sent him over and they would have cleaned up! I love them eating all the goods, I would do the same thing. Their sign is darling!
What a fun day... I'm glad you did it before the hot 100 degree weather. The sign is my very favorite part... and Jackson guarding the money box!
What beautiful children and what a fun activity! These kids are building fabulous memories.
Love, Grandma Shauna
Could anything be more adorabel???
Nope. it's just too cute for words.
Post a Comment