Thursday, August 7, 2008

fun camera straps

So, some of you know I am pretending to be a photographer . . . ha ha. Well, check out these camera straps . . . they are very cute.

http://www.cottoncandybynatalie.blogspot.com/



She is having a giveaway . . . if you post her site on your blog you're entered in a drawing to win one. Lots of fun fabric choices!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Your playlist totally rocks right now.

One of Ten said...

You are a wonderful photographer! Your Mom sent me the pics of Emily you took, absolutely professional :) I thought you had them done somewhere. She is so adorable!

Cammee said...

When are you going to do my kids pics? You are talented. And if you don't win, you and all your talent can make a really cute camera strap yourself! (I'm sure the strap lady will be glad to read that if she checks your post!)