Bear Lake is probably my favorite vacation that we do every year. I love it there. It is so nice to just chill on the beach and forget about all our household responsibilities for a few days. Lots of junk food, games, reading, waterskiing (my body wasn't thanking me for that the next day!), more junk food, campfire, S'mores, hot dogs, Mom's peppersteaks, more junk food, movies, LaBeau's shakes . . . It was great! Grandma Dean came and she and my little Emily became best friends. All Emily wanted to do on the beach was sit by Grandma (of course, Grandma shared her food and Coke with her!). Here are some pics from our trip this year (although I'm hoping Jodi and others will e-mail me theirs, too . . . hint, hint). I put them in a slideshow so you don't have to scroll to China to see them.
Also . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYAN!! Ryan turned 7 while we were in Bear Lake! Can you believe I have a 7-year-old . . . I'm only like 24, right? ha ha
5 comments:
I loved seeing the pics! How precious is Emily watching over Grandma's cane?? And I'm laughing at the production needed so Mom could have a boat ride ;)
Happy late birthday Ryan :)
You and your camera. Thanks for the shots of me from behind... lovely. Just you wait braceface! It was so worth getting Grandma on the boat-- she loved it and talked about it all night! I love Bear Lake... maybe I'll update my blog with pics tonight.
Ya Jodi, update your blog already!
I love the pics of Grandma and Emily, so precious! I saw your mom at Costco the day before you left and she didn't even invite me. Rude.
we're so sorry we missed this! looks like you had a ton of fun.
happy bday Ryan!!!
OK 3 things:
1. LOVE the photos - everyone please share their photos with us!!!
2. Jodi, when I saw the photo of us walking away from the camera, all I thought was how fabulous your backside looked and what a hoda beast I looked like.
3. Cammee, you must have the Holmstead Alzheimer's already. Not only did we invite you, I distinctly remember Cliff telling you to come up that it would lots of fun - ha! So just remember, Bear Lake is open to all who want to enjoy the fun, the relaxation, and all the good stuff Jaime mentioned.
Post a Comment