
. . . when we were in band together (awwww . . .).

Anyway, I loved Mike at 15, then again at 16. At 17, he mostly just infuriated me . . .

. . . but in the end it all worked out.

He is my other half, and I love him (sorry for the cheese).
Happy anniversary, Mikey!

















8 comments:
Awww... that's your best BLOG post yet. How sweet! I can't believe you've known each other for more than half your lives! As Juno would say... he's the cheese to your macaroni!
Happy Anniversary!
I absolutely LOVED this blog Jaime. What a fabulous tribute you gave. Jodi's comment is perfect!
I had no idea you guys dated that long. I think you are both exceptional. You look so beautiful in that first picture of you and Mike!
What a cute blog you have! I know - 11 years...Crazy! I'm so glad you found me (on facebook), and maybe now we can keep in somewhat better contact through blogs. I love to blog. Here's my address:
thewimmerfamily.blogspot.com
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Hey, you made it past 10. lol
You two are such a cute couple .. and cute kids to boot!
May you have many, many more years together. After all, you're shooting for eternity, right? :-)
Jaime, you two are so cute! I loved to see your old photos. So sweet! Congratulations!
I can't believe in the 1st picture how much you look like your Mom! Wow!
We're both too serious in the band picture and wow - I really look young in that dance picture!
I still love that white tux. LOL.
You're the best thing that ever happened to me! I love you!
Post a Comment