
Have you ever eaten at Flour Girls and Dough Boys? I love this place. Everything is made from scratch . . . seriously. My favorites (at least of what I've tried so far): Turkey/Swiss/Cheddar Panini, Blueberry Apple Salad, Chocolate Croissants, Mint Brownies, Cranberry Orange Muffins, and Shortbread Chocolate Chip Cookies. MMMMMMMM!
Well, a couple of weeks ago they sent out an e-mail looking for a new chili recipe. You can read about it here. Well, I happen to have a really yummy chili recipe, so I sent it in. Apparently they liked it because I am one of the top 3 finalists. Next week, they are giving samples of all 3 chilis to anyone who orders something or goes in and says they want to vote. So, if you're in the area, go in next week Monday-Wednesday (Oct 13-15) and taste my chili recipe. If you like it, vote for me! (I would really love to win the $50 gift card!)
If you've never been there, the address is:
35 N. Barrett Ave. (150 W.) Just off of Main St. by the Sticky Shoe Theatre
American Fork, UT.

















6 comments:
Way to go! I love that place too. I almost sent them Mark's Mom's chili recipe as everyone LOVES it, but decided I was too tired, so I'll be sure to vote on yours!
Mmmm... you do make good chili! Yay... I hope you win (then take me to lunch with your gift card... ha ha)!
So does your family get to have the chili recipe too? I still haven't found my perfect chili recipe so I would love to have it :). I'll tell my dad to go to lunch there on Monday.
Well, I enjoyed this chili yesterday at my house - yum! yum! I'll be by to vote for sure!
Way to go Chili Mama
You are so awesome, Jaime! I think you gave me your chili recipe. I need to make that again! I will pass on the word to my AF peeps. (Tee-hee) Vote 4 Jaime!
So what if -- just what if -- they change the number of the chili each day and tomorrow you're #1 and Wednesday you're #3?
Post a Comment