I came across a notebook where I had written some funny things my kids have said over the past year, so I thought I'd share them.
We had a blindfold out for Cameron's birthday party a few months ago (for pin the mouth on the ghost), and he put it on one day and said, "I can't see anything, I'm bald!"
While I was eating a salad at Flour Girls and Dough Boys, Emily crinkled up her nose and asked, "Mom, why are you eating leaves?"
Ryan, talking about Chuck-A-Rama . . . "Mom, what's that Grandma place we go to where you get your own food?"
Emily was putting her finger on Ryan's eyes, his nose, his ears, etc. . . Ryan says, "She's touching my senses."
Cameron, when he bumped his foot on something hard and I asked if he was okay . . . "NO, I hurt part of my bones."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
I am cracking up! Only Ryan would know that Emily was "touching his senses!!" I can seriously just imagine Emily asking you about leaves with her cute little crinkled nose. We should go to lunch at Flour Girls one day... yum!
Post a Comment