Monday, November 17, 2008

new kids on the blog

Jodi and I bought floor seats to the NKOTB concert, and we even got my mom to go with us! It was AWESOME . . . they're even better now than they were 18 years ago! Plus, Natasha Bedingfield was one of the opening acts . . . a total bonus . . . I love her stuff.









Plus, look who else was there!

5 comments:

Amber Gardiner said...

Wow! I'm speechless! Looks like a lot of fun, I'm strangely jealous!

Jodi said...

We are awesome. I seriously want to go again!

Cammee said...

I'm with Jodi, you guys are awesome. And I'm old.

Grandmashauna said...

THANKS for including the old mom. I will tell you that some lady in the lady's room looked at me and said, "So how did they get you here?" Must have looked a different age than this 30ish crowd!

The most fun part was buying T-shirts from the underground scary crowd in the parking log, especially when they pulled them out from their pantlegs!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

Ha, I love it! I have always loved the way you know how to have fun!! I'm so glad you went!!!