
So, we had a party for Emily, and she got sick just in time for it. Needless to say, she did not enjoy it. She didn't want a thing to do with the party or the people there. Poor thing. She is feeling better now, and for those of you that were there, she is loving her presents now!

















3 comments:
What an angel. She's so beautiful, but you can see she's not feeling well & flushed with a fever. (Imagine if you were that sick with a house full of people waiting for you to enjoy them? Just shows me how brilliant she already is that she wanted nothing to do with it :) I LOVE the way your scrapbook pages look, tell me again how you do them? I'm finally feeling the urge to scrapbook, and I'm behind 4 years! (Hoping to have time this summer!) Love, Lynnie
She's still the most beautiful two-year-old on the planet! Glad she's feeling better.
Grandma Shauna
Awwww, I hate when they're sick! Did you make the cake? I want pics!
Post a Comment