Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i love lucy


Lucy is my new Webkinz . . . thanks, Mom! My boys each got a Webkinz for Christmas, and they love them. Now I have one . . . a lovable, pink frog (that Emily loves to hug, too) . . . her name is Lucy. Cameron sent me the cowboy hat that Lucy is wearing. Thanks, dude! And, thanks Ryan for showing me cool stuff on Webkinz. It's okay to be like a 14-year-old . . . right, Jod?

2 comments:

Call Clan said...

Okay, you have to fill me in! I am completely clueless as to what you are talking about. It sounds fun, though. :-)
Jennie

Jodi said...

It is totally okay to be like 14-year olds... but this is definitely more in the range of like 6-8 year olds (which is also okay)! I love Lucy too... strange though, she looks like she could be Sprinkles twin sister!

PS... Jennie needs to know about this- her kids will love it!